momlogic community

Yesterday, we reported that LeAnn Rimes is having an affair with her TV movie co-star, Eddie Cibrian. Rimes, who wed her husband seven years ago when she was just 19, was allegedly seen holding hands and kissing the married Cibrian, who has two sons, ages 5 and 23 months.

Does the fact that Rimes got married at such a young age contribute to the situation, or are you just disgusted that Cibrian is a married dad of two cheating with his young co-star ?

Share your thoughts!

Tags: LeAnn, Rimes, cheating, marriage

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Much more shameful that she cheated (if she indeed cheated). I think there is no excuse for cheating.
There's nothing wrong with the age she got married - I moved in with my husband when I was 17, we had our first daughter when I was 20 and got married when I was 21. It's the cheating that's shameful, but it doesn't surprise me - I was in middle school with her before she was famous, and she wasn't a nice person then - my best friend was also on a softball team with her, and she wasn't a nice person there, either!
She & I share the same wedding anniversary - 2/23/02.

Anyway, it's not the age of when she got married that irks me, it's the fact that THEY ARE BOTH CHEATING on their spouses. It takes two to tango.
TBH, if I was Eddie, I'd be hitting it too...

Okay, seriously now. If they are attracted to each other, why not? The flipside is what it will do their respective marriages and what it will do to the kids.
Ok, I dont know what happened, of course, I wasnt there. But to reply to the question: I do think she married too young. I dont believe we know ourselves well enough at the age of 19 to make a good decision on a life partner. But age is never the actual issue... Cibrian is no better nor worse than Rimes, they are 2 ppl that (if they've cheated)made this mistake together! Having said that, I hate cheating. It destroys more than the relationship.
I used to be a big fan, she's always had a great voice but have lost interest over the years. I am disgusted that she cheated with a married man! There's so many men out there if she wanted to cheat, she should've picked a single man! But then again why doesn't she get a divorce if she's not happy with what she's got?
hey guys,
marriage is never to be taken lightly, a fact people in the showbiz world seem to be taking for granted.
wether you re married at 19 or 90 gives no licence for cheating so i dont think age has anything to do with it, rather its a testament to the general moral decadence.
This is shameful. It seems to happen all the time at Hotels in augusta ga. It is so sad. There ought to be some sort of Catastrophic health insurance coverage for women who find themselves in this sort of situation.
Sometimes there will always be unhappy for links of london jewellery friendship, which always being alone and lonely. links of london bangles was afraid of this cycle again, will be protected, afraid of links of london charm hurt herself any harm, not want to get hurt, but it is a sweet, for i have a great deal of charm, yes, we are always sweet sorrow, afraid to seem bleak, autumn into a dreamlike fled.I would like to links of london bangles use heavy armor that protects, like a hedgehog, and is protected and hurt. links of london necklace time will the color inside to fade, the time can sponge out the best memory and make the distance to get away until the end. cleared all the memories. would have said to himself, not too links silver jewelry much, will have a pain! i may still sentimental! that is a beautiful. i didn't believe it! they always seek!Would be better! we like. a porcupine london links jewelry covered with prickles. on nearer will hurt the! have a pain.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Jacquitta McManus posted a status
"(Excerpt) Talee and the Fallen Object http://bit.ly/Y8Q737"
yesterday
"(Excerpt) Labyrinth’s Door—Anyia, Dream of a Warrior http://bit.ly/Y8SPWi"
yesterday
Jacquitta McManus posted a blog post
yesterday
sandra william left a comment for lucky
yesterday
sandra william left a comment for oti
yesterday
sandra william left a comment for cesar sandoval
yesterday
sandra william left a comment for ksitharam
yesterday
"I’m naming this illustration I love my freckles. I love how her nose freckles came out. I hope you can see them. http://bit.ly/1kNZRNd"
Apr 14

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Momlogic.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service