momlogic community

My Vegetarian Son Was Served Hot Dogs on a Play Date...and I'm Mad as Hell!!!

Even though I am always very clear that my son does not eat red meat, he was served a beef hot dog on a play date.

When his friend's mom made him the hot dog, my 6-year-old said, "I'm not allowed to eat meat. I only eat veggie dogs."

You'll never guess the RUDE response the mom gave!

Am I wrong for feeling pissed off and disrespected?

Tags: disrespectful-parents, kids, momlogic, parenting, play-dates-gone-wrong

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Que es vegetarian? Es mi nino vegetarian? Porque all I feed him es frijoles y tortillas y carne asada when I have dinero. Perro I would never make mi nino eet only un food porque I es no communista. I am like Pancho Villa es freedom por todo mexicanos aye aye aye aye
Lidia Craholw said:
How did your son come to the conclusion that redmeat and meat in general was bad for him? Sounds like your pushing your beliefs on your son. But whatever diffrent strokes for diffrent folks. I feel bad for your sons friends that have to come over and eat flavored turds since there is no meat allowed in your house. NAZI.
Si si si, Tu es muy grando pepito. Pepito es full of protien. Tu comida es muy tortilla. Que classe es un parent es muy grande hoho cupcake.

Rosa Maria Jesusa Francesca Rodriguez said:
Que es vegetarian? Es mi nino vegetarian? Porque all I feed him es frijoles y tortillas y carne asada when I have dinero. Perro I would never make mi nino eet only un food porque I es no communista. I am like Pancho Villa es freedom por todo mexicanos aye aye aye aye
Lidia Craholw said:
How did your son come to the conclusion that redmeat and meat in general was bad for him? Sounds like your pushing your beliefs on your son. But whatever diffrent strokes for diffrent folks. I feel bad for your sons friends that have to come over and eat flavored turds since there is no meat allowed in your house. NAZI.
Aye papi! muy gusto grande coopcakes

Lidia Craholw said:
Si si si, Tu es muy grando pepito. Pepito es full of protien. Tu comida es muy tortilla. Que classe es un parent es muy grande hoho cupcake.

Rosa Maria Jesusa Francesca Rodriguez said:
Lidia Craholw said:
The problem with hotdogs is in their phallic nature. The moment that warm, firm, slightly salty and sweaty hunk of meat slides into someone's mouth ... it's almost impossible to be affected by the sensation. SuperAIDS are right around the corner.
The best thing you can do is get REALLY upset, and overreact a TON.

It will go extremely far towards establishing your reputation as a tough mom! None of the other moms will want to let their kid play with yours. Then he will grow up to be like Dwight from The Office.

You should get in a Dodge SRT-4 and go like mach 5 to the doctor and have his stomach pumped! Get that beef out of there!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Jacquitta McManus posted a status
"I’m naming this illustration I love my freckles. I love how her nose freckles came out. I hope you can see them. http://bit.ly/1kNZRNd"
Monday
"Cassidy: I Didn't Do It... http://bit.ly/1mNYVby"
Apr 4
Doris Anne Beaulieu posted a video

Fun Dolphin Birthday Cake

Have fun with it and give it a try. A Dolphin Birthday Cake is special for those of all ages and makes for a good conversation piece.Hope you enjoy it and sh...
Mar 28

Public Opinion Of All Drivers Wanted

I need to see if I'm right or not so I want every driver who ever hit a mail box to please give me your opinion on this video.If you know of anyone who had a...
Mar 19
"My radio interview last night with host William Hayashi on Genesis Science Fiction Radio was a lot of fun... http://bit.ly/1gyxkDk"
Mar 15

Woodpecker's Justice Story Of 1891

A horribly sad story,but one we can learn from so pass this video to all those you know with kids and bird loves.Interesting fact that needs to be shared.
Mar 14
Jamielee Kimball and BrEnDa are now friends
Mar 10
Jacquitta McManus commented on Momlogic's group Blogging Mamas
Mar 9

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Momlogic.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service