momlogic community

Tired of the same old work out. The Bar Method offers and new, fresh approach to exercise that is sure to keep you coming back for more.

The Bar Method™workout creates a uniquely lean, firm, sculpted body by combining the muscle-shaping principles of isometrics, the body-elongating practice of dance conditioning, the science of physical therapy and the intense pace of interval training into a powerful exercise format that quickly and safely reshapes and elongates muscles.

One winner will receive:

"Change Your Body!" and "Accelerated Workout"
2 DVDs ($20 each)

Bar Method Stretching Straps
1 ($12.95)

The Bar Socks
Size - Small

To enter, reply below and tell us why you want to get in shape this year.

Contest ends January 11 at 11:59 PM PST.

OFFICIAL RULES

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

I want to get in shape for health reasons and to look good in a bathing suit this summer.
I really have to lose the 20 pounds that I've gained in the past two years, otherwise, I'm going to have to go out and buy all-new clothes! I already have a lot of clothes that I don't fit and/or can't wear because my pudge shows in them!
I don't want to be skinny at all! I like having curves but I do want to feel a little healthier for my little monkey. We went to Knotts and I couldn't keep up with her...lol How do kids have so much enegry...LOL I feel like my mom..haha Seriously! I just want to feel more energetic!
I am an Army Reservist that has been through the constant moving routine since the war began in 2003. I ended up being displaced from my job and in desperation took a job working on a horse ranch in Kentucky. I am very isolated now with an unfinished (rock) drive that runs 1/4 mile to the nearest road, which is narrow and curvy making it very dangerous to run or walk. I have gotten overweight by Army standards and I have had to drop from my last unit for fear that I will be kicked out because I can not lose the weight. I only have 3 more years to get my 20 year letter and I would love to go ahead and finish now. I have had a couple of breaks in service so at 46 I need to go ahead and get this done. I have sacrificed a lot over the years for the military trying to service my country and stay in long enough to retire though they haven't made it easy and I have lost several civilian jobs because of the demands. I have tried to get motivated to do floor work on my own but it is very unmotivating in the quiet of the ranch house with only my body mass to exercise with. I would love to try this Bar Method. It looks simply and would give me something new to learn and stay motivated with. Thank you for the contest and good luck to all. :)

all_honey_here@yahoo.com
I want to be healthier. I also want my knees to last a lot longer. I will eventually have to have knee replacement surgeries and I am trying to prolong it, but taking some weight off.
Want to bust this beer belly!
I want to get in shape this year so my jeans fit better!!!
I already lost thirty pounds. Now i need to get the jiggle in shape!
I was so down last year that I didn't get too much done and tried but just couldn't get into exercizing. This year I have too because I gained weight. I have my daughter's wedding this year and I want her to look back and say ,thats what my Mom looked at 50
Thanks
I want to show my daughter that there is nothing wrong with working out just to be fit and happy!
I'd like to get in shape so I can go on walks with the kids or to Disneyland or the county fair. Really, even the park with the kids would be great! But I have a hard time with walking so I definitely need to lose some weight this year!
I want to get in shape because I want to live longer for my family. I"m tired of not being healthy. I have recently started eating right and exercising and I could use some more help.

RSS

Latest Activity

Jacquitta McManus posted a status
"I’m naming this illustration I love my freckles. I love how her nose freckles came out. I hope you can see them. http://bit.ly/1kNZRNd"
Monday
"Cassidy: I Didn't Do It... http://bit.ly/1mNYVby"
Apr 4
Doris Anne Beaulieu posted a video

Fun Dolphin Birthday Cake

Have fun with it and give it a try. A Dolphin Birthday Cake is special for those of all ages and makes for a good conversation piece.Hope you enjoy it and sh...
Mar 28

Public Opinion Of All Drivers Wanted

I need to see if I'm right or not so I want every driver who ever hit a mail box to please give me your opinion on this video.If you know of anyone who had a...
Mar 19
"My radio interview last night with host William Hayashi on Genesis Science Fiction Radio was a lot of fun... http://bit.ly/1gyxkDk"
Mar 15

Woodpecker's Justice Story Of 1891

A horribly sad story,but one we can learn from so pass this video to all those you know with kids and bird loves.Interesting fact that needs to be shared.
Mar 14
Jamielee Kimball and BrEnDa are now friends
Mar 10
Jacquitta McManus commented on Momlogic's group Blogging Mamas
Mar 9

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Momlogic.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service